Sunday, September 19, 2010

34 weeks this Wed... And it's been awhile since I last posted

Okay so I have been horrible about posting on here but I would like to give an update on the last few months.. It's been a VERY busy summer with weddings, showers, vacation and graduations. Now, I am on strict bed rest so I will have sometime to blog. So the last time I blogged I was 22 weeks I believe and a lot has changed! For instance, my weight before pregnancy was in the 130's and now I am 160. A lot of this weight gain has occured in the past 2 weeks.. My appetite has increased and I am definately eating for 2... Jaxson is one little active baby. He is moving around all the time and kicking up a storm. I can't wait to meet him!

I had a regular doctor appointment last Wednesday and ended up being admitted to the hospital that day when my fluid levels were extremely low. They're supposed to be at a level 9 and mine we're at a level 4. I was hooked up to an IV for 24 hours and had my urine tested for 24 hours. I was diagnosed with mild preeclampsia. So from here on out I am not doing much of anything except laying around and reading lots! I will be going to the hospital 3x a week for fluid level checks and doctor follow ups. If anything changes with my fluid levels I will be back in the hospital til Jaxson is born. A lot of this probably has something to do with me being sooooooooooo active like painting, yard work, walking up stairs a lot, cleaning, flying, losing my grandfather, hot summer, stress from everyday things, etc. I wasn't drinking enough fluids or taking care of myself like I should have been..

Jaxson weighs 5 pounds and ten ounces so if they decide taking him this week or next he will be fine! They want to try and keep him in as long as they can but if he shows any signs of distress then he will be early. Justin and I are ready for him... We have his nursery done and all of his bedding, clothes, towels, etc washed!

Keep us in your prayers! We're almost there and right now baby Jaxson is doing GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment