Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fluid Levels went up to 6.7

After being off the IV drip for 24 hours we went back down this morning for another fluid level check and it increased to 6.7:) This is better than 5. Of course the levels need to be at least an 8 to be considered normal but it's getting there! I will be getting checked everyday! So I am praying that they keep going up. Like I said before if they ended up taking him early he's at a good weight-- 5 pounds ten ounces! Next Wed, we do another growth development check and hopefully he's gained. If not, then taking him would be the next step. If he's not growing then my placenta isn't delivering the nutrients he needs. So outside care would be better than womb care. It's all a little frustrating at times, but on the bright side we're in good hands! His non stress test have had good results. I am starting to have contractions a little more but it's okay as long as I am not dilating. We started another urine test today and it ends tomorrow at this time-- checking to make sure the protein in my urine hasn't increased! My BP was slightly elevated yesterday so they want to keep an eye on pre eclampsia. Right now I am considered Mild, but they said it could get worse overnight. Scary, huh??

Other than that, we're doing good! I will try and keep you updated on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment