Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fluid levels dropped today! BLAH

Today has not started off the best! First of all, I am getting a little homesick:( I miss my dogs, my hubby and my personal stuff! This hospital room feels like the walls are closing in on me. I am trying to stay strong and not have a melt down but it's hard.. Being confined to this bed and only allowed to get up to use the restroom.

They checked my fluid levels today and they dropped almost a point.. The doctor says my placenta is not working like it should and the stress of the growing baby isn't helping so we will deliver in 3 weeks! As long as baby Jaxson passes all his tests! If he shows any signs of distress or stops growing I will be induced earlier.

I am waiting for my 24 hour urine test to come back! I am hoping the protein hasn't increased! If it has this could be another factor in delivering early!

I am ready to meet my baby boy! I am trying my hardest to stay strong and praying for both our health everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment