Monday, June 7, 2010

19 weeks this Wed..

It's been awhile since I last posted so you know what that means???? :) I am feeling much much better.. I finally got my second wind and I feel GREAT!! I have been eating like a pig and enjoying life. Hopefully when I go to my doctor's appointment on 6-17 they tell me I gained instead of losing.

I have felt flutters here and there and it's the best feeling! Knowing our baby is moving and doing great makes my day. My belly is getting really hard and looking like a baby bump. Everyone that has seen it thinks I am carrying high so they're thinking a girl. I really don't care what we have as long as the baby is healthy.

My maternal instincts have kicked in high gear. It's quite funny to see how I went from not caring about certain things to not liking them at all. For instance, cigarette smoke, drunks, fast driving, big dogs, candy, soda, bitchy people, waiting in line, high heels, and jeans I don't like at all right now!

The training that we have been doing with Emmy has worked! She is relaxing more around the baby doll. She doesn't seem to get all worked up when we place it on the couch. Don't get me wrong, she's curious and wants to smell but she knows that getting close will get her in time out.

My hair looks great right now! The prenatals have done wonders to my hair, nails and skin! My hair has never been this silky and my nails have NEVER been this strong. It's great to know these pills not only help "baby" but help me.

My husband has been doing P90X and he's looking great! He's getting ready to start the second month of it and his abs are ripped and his arms look buff. I am proud of him for getting in shape, but I am a little jealous that I will only get bigger while he gets buffer:) No, really I am okay with getting bigger since our baby is growing inside.  We're going to the beach in August (my third trimester) so I am excited to see how my body will look then. We have been taking pictures every month so we can look back on them.

Our next appointment is 6-17. We find out the sex of our baby! Keep in tune til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment